12/26/09

Pot shrunk Snoop Dogg's brain (literally)

(Apparently, pot does destroy brain-memory cells, as proven by rapper Snoop Dogg -- nb)
Read more here...  
or click Read More below...

Rapper SNOOP DOGG is smoking marijuana again, two years (02) after vowing to
stay off the drug for good.

The superstar quit weed and alcohol in 2002, a year after he was arrested in
Ohio when state troopers stopped his tour bus and found marijuana.

He said at the time, "I said, 'Let me stop smoking dope so I can get a
better vision of myself, see who I am and what I mean to the world. What I
mean to my kids and what I mean to life in general.'

"Every minute that you're smoking weed you're killing your brain, and you're
taking a minute off of your life - a minute where you could have been here
on this earth and you could have done something special."

However, Snoop has slipped back to his marijuana habit - and can't even
remember swearing off the drug.

He says, "When did you hear that?

"That was going for three months when I was doing football last year (03). I
don't drink no more."

17/11/2004 02:37

No comments:

Post a Comment